Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pictures of MeiLi!






Here they are!!!!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Lisa,
Thanks so much for sharing the pics and your experience with all of us living vicariously through you! Glad to hear that MeiLi's personality is emerging. I'm sure she is figuring out that she is in great hands!;o) What a precious little girl!

Jenn

Jen Barbee said...

Yes Lisa - we can see the pictures of your beautiful, beautiful daughter. She is simply stunning.

Mom 2 six said...

Beautiful !!

alison said...

Love that top picture.....it's hard to tell who's happier, Lisa or MeiLi.

Carmi said...

Oh Lisa what a precious little girl meiLi is! I am so glad to hear she is doing well. I know she is so excited to have someone who understands her!! I am praying for you each night and I am so excited to hear you are doing well. I had to laugh about the potty when she still wanted you to hold her...yes an adoptive mom can totally understand. :-)

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa,

MeiLi is beautiful. I have been saying prays for you guys. Things will calm down soon enough.

Good Luck to you and your family.


Lisa - mom to LilyRose a Chenzhou spicy girl


Our "Yingesman" at his deaf school

Amira Netsanet 'cute as a bug's ear'