We are the Chuinard Hepner family!!! Complete with two homegrown cuties, two Ethiopian angels, and one Sweetie from China!!!
Wow...that was quick! Did you have to go to Africa to bring the kids home, or were the escorted to you?What a beautiful family you have!
I traveled to pick them up! It was a fabulous trip and my mom joined me (Thank Goodness!)!Yes, it was pretty fast and all is going really well at home! Our kids truly are incredible!!!Lisa
Yaaayyy!!! Lisa, I am so happy for your family...and wow! What a beautiful family indeed. God is good! Will you be posting about your journey? Sounds like quite the adventure!Blessings.
What an incredible picture and beautiful family! Your post brings tears to my eyes as well. I'd love to hear more.
Congratulations!!!! What an awesome family you are!!! I am so thrilled for you. I am finally sending off the quilt pieces. hope I am not too late.Much love, The Revererand Ellen Jue
Congtratulations!!! You have an awesome family!! I am sending the quilt pieces, hope it is no too late!!!love you all,Ellen Jue
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow...that was quick!
Did you have to go to Africa to bring the kids home, or were the escorted to you?
What a beautiful family you have!
I traveled to pick them up! It was a fabulous trip and my mom joined me (Thank Goodness!)!
Yes, it was pretty fast and all is going really well at home! Our kids truly are incredible!!!
Lisa
Yaaayyy!!! Lisa, I am so happy for your family...and wow! What a beautiful family indeed. God is good!
Will you be posting about your journey? Sounds like quite the adventure!
Blessings.
What an incredible picture and beautiful family! Your post brings tears to my eyes as well. I'd love to hear more.
Congratulations!!!! What an awesome family you are!!! I am so thrilled for you. I am finally sending off the quilt pieces. hope I am not too late.
Much love,
The Revererand Ellen Jue
Congtratulations!!! You have an awesome family!! I am sending the quilt pieces, hope it is no too late!!!
love you all,
Ellen Jue
Post a Comment