Thursday, March 29, 2007

Completing Our Family!





Introducing... MeiLi Lan Chuinard Hepner! We are hoping to be able to bring her home July/August! MeiLi is from China and she is Deaf too!

4 comments:

Ohilda said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa!!!!! She is beautiful. What wonderful news. Where in China is she?

The Chuinard Hepner's said...

Thank you so much! She is a Hunan SPICY girl!!! Fits right in with all of us "Aries" here! (Four of us!!!)...

We can hardly wait!

Lisa :)

Amy B. said...

I recently found your blog site off of the yahoo group (which is crazy from time to time, hunh?). But, I wanted to tell you that your family is beautiful. I love the picture of your family acting silly. Also, your insturctions for the wishes quilt were great...hope you don't mind if I copy that when I get ready to have people send in ours. Our site is www.ourjourneytoethiopia.blogspot.com
Amy

The Chuinard Hepner's said...

Of course, Amy! Thank you, too for your kind words. Loved your blog - wow - its impressive!!!

So glad you are going to do a quilt! Let us know when you start - we will send off some squishes!

Lisa :)


Our "Yingesman" at his deaf school

Amira Netsanet 'cute as a bug's ear'