We are the Chuinard Hepner family!!! Complete with two homegrown cuties, two Ethiopian angels, and one Sweetie from China!!!
I check in every one in a while! So glad I did today! Congratulations!Smiles,jen in mi
Thank you Jen!!!! :)10 days and counting!!!
I am so excited to hear you finally have travel plans! YAY! I will be thinking of you and looking forward to a chance to see you ALL soon!
All the best to you on your wonderful journey!Kerrie from the 100GWQ Swaps
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I check in every one in a while! So glad I did today! Congratulations!
Smiles,
jen in mi
Thank you Jen!!!! :)
10 days and counting!!!
I am so excited to hear you finally have travel plans! YAY! I will be thinking of you and looking forward to a chance to see you ALL soon!
All the best to you on your wonderful journey!
Kerrie from the 100GWQ Swaps
Post a Comment