Monday, September 17, 2007

Life's Lessons...





Things I’ve Learned about Adoption:
1. It is a Miracle.
2. Patience.
3. Your kids will find You.
4. God doesn’t call the Qualified, God qualifies the Called.
5. Love takes Time.




Things I’ve Learned about having a Family of Seven:

1. Dirty floors don’t matter.
2. The bath at the end of the day, washes off the days meals.
3. I hear “wow you have your hands FULL” 100 times a day. It makes me smile.
4. My husband has evolved into the most patient person I know.
5. The food bill doubles. Okay, triples.
6. Lots of ‘letting go.’
7. Cherish the dirty handprints on the windows and walls. (Two of them, I still cannot wash off – newspaper printed, so perfect.)
8. Roomba is my best friend.
9. With two babies, who needs a gym?
10. The more Love you Give, the more Love you Have.

3 comments:

Soto Family said...

Hallelujah!!! New pictures! I look every day, hoping for a glimpse of your amazingly beautiful family. And lo and behold, lots of new pix today--yipee! Love the pictures! P.S. if you want to get the hand prints off, try a Magic Eraser, they work wonders!

Mom 2 six said...

Great post.

Anonymous said...

wow - love the lessons...made me cry....thanks for the updated pictures - I love seeing your very happy, very full family!


Our "Yingesman" at his deaf school

Amira Netsanet 'cute as a bug's ear'