Thursday, February 1, 2007

New Pictures!!!

Amira and Yinges together at the foster home!
Mystery solved - what size shoes do they wear?! Thank You, Alisa!!!!
LOVE this...
Our little King and his friends at his Deaf school in Addis

3 comments:

Ohilda said...

Oh my goodness!! Your children are absolutely beautiful. God bless you! I will be sending out my quilt wishes this week!!

Truly Blessed said...

What beautiful children (yours AND all of the others) -- I wish I could bring some of them home as well.

Do you travel to Ethopia, or does someone escort the children to you?

Three kids in rapid succession, added to your family of four -- craziness! What wonderful craziness!

God Bless You!

PS Love the outlined feet -- now that's handy!

The Chuinard Hepner's said...

Hi Kelly,

Thanks! Yes, I will travel with my mom to pick our children up! Its going to be SOON!!!!! YAY!

Lisa :)


Our "Yingesman" at his deaf school

Amira Netsanet 'cute as a bug's ear'